Shore Bank has a business loan to fit your needs.
- Commercial Mortgage – For purchasing or refinancing your business property.
- Line of Credit - A pre-established borrowing limit extended for working, seasonal or investment capital.
- Construction - An interest only line of credit for a specified time for building or improving your place of business.
- Term Loan - A loan with a maturity and set monthly payments. Real estate and equipment loans are examples.
- Single Pay - One single payment due at maturity for a short term capital need.
- Equipment or vehicle loans
To set up an appointment with one of our business development officers, send us an email or give us a call.
How to apply for a loan
At Shore Bank, we like to meet everyone who applies for a loan. Our loan officers will provide personal service to help you determine what type of loan best serves your needs and help you fill out an application.
To apply for a loan, you can fill out a loan application with one of our loan officers or print one out and bring it with you along with your income information.
Please contact us for an appointment.