Check Card and ATM Safety
Protect yourself and your family
Treat your card like cash. Keep it in a safe place.
- Keep your Check or ATM Card personal identification number (PIN) a secret.
- Do not disclose card information over the phone to anyone. No one needs to know your PIN, not even your financial institution.
- Never disclose information about your card in response to an unsolicited e-mail or request.
- Be alert to your surroundings when using an ATM, especially after dark.
- Carefully review your account statements.
To report a lost or stolen Visa® check card 24 hours a day, please call 1-800-852-8176.